2010년 8월 27일 금요일

stress article

* Article info (Title, Author, Source, date)
stress and hair loss, Katrina Tate, 25 may 2007




* Article link (if online source) http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/72021.php




* 3 paragraphs (1 for summary, 1 for big meaning, 1 for personal meaning) with Headings


1. Summary


Losing large amount of hair can be caused by stress. Stress is an everyday occurrence that affects human and its body has ways of alerting its owner. One of the ways is hair condition. Shiny, strong hair tells happy life and dry, poor hair reflects stressed life.




2. big meaning


Showing close relationship between stress and hair loss, this article tells that even trivial signs of our body can be related to stress. Stress affects to personal physical health not just mental health. Maintain enough level of stress is crucial to have well physical and mental health.




3. Personal meaning


The article’s information is very important to me because I’m having problem with hair loss. It has been happened for about 2 weeks so it’s not really long time ago happening. Every time I brush my hair, the comb is bunch of hair and same as after having shower, a lot of hair is on the bottom of the booth. I only thought I didn’t wash my hair properly and now I know that my problem can be caused by stress. It gave me the right way to deal with the problem.

댓글 1개:

  1. Good choice of article Yeo Jin but your summary was to brief. 14/15

    답글삭제