2010년 10월 26일 화요일

Sustainability in my GAP trip

1. On your Gap trip was evidence was there of 'sustainability' what evidence was there of 'non-sustainability'?

I went to Cambodia. On my gap trip, Cambodians show evidences of sustainability about food and clothes in a countryside village. They have large farm-especially rice- everywhere such as besides road, in the village. Also they grow lots of cows, chickens, and etc. Sometimes I saw those animals walking around the village. They had a little silk factory. It was really small but they used environmental-friendly process. It was evidence of non-sustainability, I really didn't get to see the situation but in a newspaper article, it was said that hotels using too much underground water so the ankor watt will be collapsed if this situation keep continues.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기